In order for a facility to support core business operations, the tenants, staff and visitors must feel safe and secure within the building. If a property is not properly secured, it can impact the outcomes of the business. Unauthorized persons and vehicles can produce negative impressions on customers and employees alike, which can adversely impact the brand; thefts can have financial ramifications, damage property, and lower staff morale; gate and fence breaches and vandalism can reduce the value of the property; and patrol and reporting failures can create unsafe environments.
ASI provides a comprehensive solution to these challenges. Our security and safety programming provides clients with tailored solutions that result in proactively protected properties that make positive first impressions; advanced technology to enhance reporting and protect assets; competently trained and skilled guards with the appropriate site supervision and local support; frequent quality inspections to assure service expectations are met; and a security program that creates a culture of safety for the property, customers, and employees.
Our clients rely on our professional expertise to provide them with the most state-of-the-art technologies and best practices. Our key differentiators include:
- Extensive Experience and Scope: We’ve been securing facilities since 1959 and our book of business includes over 15 different vertical markets. ASI is the largest privately held security contractor in the Midwest and we employ over 1,800 officers operating in ten states.
- Rigorous Hiring and Training: We implement a nine-step hiring process that includes multiple personality assessments and a five-phase training program that incorporates ongoing education.
- Engaged Employees: ASI attracts and retains qualified employees through competitive wages and benefits and our unique career advancement program. We actively invest in the success of our employees and help them grow in their careers.
- Intentional Quality Control: Our quality control plan is specifically designed to meet the key performance indicators established by our clients to ensure and confirm compliance and performance.
- Technology and Innovation: We utilize leading-edge video surveillance equipment, state-of-the-art software, and digital monitoring and reporting applications on smart devices to ensure real-time transparency.