All of American Security & Investigations consultants are Board Certified Protection Professionals (CPP) through ASIS International. We provide guidance in the following areas:
American Security & Investigations can help you develop Best Practices in the following areas:
- Emergency/Crisis Management Practices
- Information Security
- Personnel Security
- Physical Security
- Policies and Procedures
- Security Principles and Practices
- Workplace Investigations
Business Continuity Planning, Including Tabletop Exercises
American Security & Investigations can assist your business in creating and validating a practiced logistical plan for how it will prepare, operate, recover and restore critical functions for future incidents that could jeopardize the organization’s core mission and its long-term health. Incidents include local incidents like building fires, regional incidents like earthquakes, or national incidents like pandemic illnesses.
American Security & Investigations creates an effective partnership by managing your project though all phases of its life cycle.
Policies and Procedures
American Security & Investigations understands that to effectively develop Policies and Procedures, it must be a team effort. Our expert professionals will work side-by-side with all important personnel from your team to ensure that the most accurate, current, customized and comprehensive Policies and Procedures are produced for your facility.
Security Planning and Design
To design and construct a safe and secure building, a collaborative approach to the design process is required. American Security & Investigations will partner with you from conceptual phase throughout the final phase of the project.
Security and Risk Assessments
- Security Survey: This is a process wher e data is gathered that reflects the existing structures and programs. It is a fact finding process that provides the details of who, what, why, where, when and how of the security operation functions.
- Security Assessment: This provides an evaluation of existing security conditions and recommendations for improvements within the identified security operations.
- Vulnerability Analysis: This is a process that identifies the weak points of a facility.
Risk Assessment: Is a method of analyzing threats to and vulnerability of a facility to determine the possibility for losses, and identifying cost-effective corrective measures.
Security Systems Integration
American Security & Investigations capabilities include the design, installation, and integration of electronic security, surveillance and access control systems.
American Security & Investigations can work with your engineers and architects to simplify your needs with regards to architectural drawing, and facility plans.
Emergency Preparedness/Initial Response/Crisis Response
Whether the emergency is created by man or nature, American Security and its officers become an important link in the response and recovery process. Our Emergency Preparedness Managers and training module are intended to help our customers in identifying roles and planning emergency responses. Our team designs plans in the elements that are common in dealing with emergency situations as well as the very unique elements that can be encountered in differing types of emergencies. After the preservation of life and assets, business continuity is the ultimate goal in preparedness planning.
Examples of the types of additional emergency management training available:
- IS00100 Introduction to the Incident Command System
- IS00200 ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- IS00700 National Incident Management System (NIMS) – An Introduction
- IS00800. A National Response Plan (NRP) – An Introduction
- ICS300-OS Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents
- S TA-MSC Soft Targets Awareness – Malls and Shopping Centers
- G801 MNIMS Minnesota National Incident Management System
- STA-POW Soft Targets Awareness – Places of Worship
- G250.1 Continuity of Operations
- STA-HHLF Soft Targets Awareness – Hospitals, Hotels, Large Facilities
- G130 Exercise Evaluation
- G288 Donations Management
- IEMC:NRF Integrated Emergency Management – NRF
- ICS300 Intermediate Incident Command System
- G290C Basic Public Information Officer
- STA-SA Soft Targets Awareness – Stadiums and Arenas